唔知係味聽到poor guy 的怒哮!!(又可能poor guy 發現慢~_~), 匯豐終於作出回應, 5月1日開始至6月30日, 簽120 = 1文RewardCash 以前250 先等於一文, 而家平一半, 登記吧, 發洩吧!!! 8228-2220
General Terms and Conditions
1. The promotional period ("Promotional Period") is from 1 May 2010 to 30 June 2010, both dates inclusive (based on transaction date).
2. Only holders ('the Cardholders') of personal credit cards (including Hong Kong dollar, US dollar and Renminbi primary and additional cards) ('the Cards') issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ('HSBC') in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region are eligible to participate in the RewardCash Promotion ("the Programme"). Standalone private label cardholders are not eligible for the Programme.
3. Cardholders who are duly registered as required in clause 7 below will be entitled to earn $1 RewardCash for every HK$120 spending on a Card during the Promotional Period. For Cardholders using US dollar or Renminbi Cards, the amount of Card spending required for earning $1 RewardCash is US$15 or RMB120 respectively.
4. Only posted local and overseas transactions (with physical sales slips) effected during the Promotional Period are eligible for this promotion ('Eligible Spending'). Other transactions, including without limitation, cash advances, tax payments, online bill payments, autopay, recurring transactions, instalment plans, Octopus AAVS, all fees and charges, withdrawal amount under the Cash Credit Plan and Cash Credit Instalment Plan, insurance payments, casino transactions and all transactions without physical sales slips such as online purchases, telephone orders, fax orders and mail orders are not eligible.
5. Only the difference between RewardCash earned under the standard conversion rate ($1 RewardCash for HK$250 spending) and the special rate ($1 RewardCash for HK$120 spending) ('Additional RewardCash') will be credited to the eligible cardholder accounts. Additional RewardCash will be applicable to the first HK$10,000 Eligible Spending of each Cardholder per month during the Promotional Period. Transactions under a Cardholder's different credit cards will be combined to calculate the eligible Additional RewardCash. For the avoidance of doubt, transactions effected via primary and additional Cards under the same credit card account will not be combined.
6. Any odd dollars remaining as of a statement date will not be carried forward to the next statement month for calculating Additional RewardCash entitlement. Additional RewadCash will be rounded to the nearest $1 RewardCash.
7. Cardholders must successfully register once by calling 8228 2220 by 30 June 2010 ('Registration') in order to be eligible for the promotion and be entitled to the Additional RewardCash referred to in clause 5. During Registration, Cardholders are required to input the credit card number of any one of their eligible credit cards.
8. The Bank will determine the eligibility of Cardholders and the Additional RewardCash based on the Cardholders' transaction records held with the Bank. Completion of Registration is not a confirmation of the eligibility of the Card, transactions or the Cardholder for the Additional RewardCash. ....